Monday, July 03, 2006

Another great bride

So, it was the 1st of July, and my wedding today was outstanding. My bride, Mollie,
wore a beautiful Vera Wang dress and had an absolutely gorgeous day here in DC. We started at the Westin Grand; went to the monunuments; made a very quick pit stop (see pic)
and then headed back to the Westin for the ceremony and the reception. The Event Coordinator, Kim (Events by Serendipity), was the bomb. She did a fantastic job organizing the day and keeping everyone on track. She was a pleasure to work with. Kirk, the DJ, was a blast as always. He definitely has a great way about him.

Kudos to Natalie from the Westin, as they put on another fantastic event. I really enjoy shooting there each and every time.








Next week I am up to the new Bethesda Marriott for a late evening summer wedding. I can't believe it is almost the middle of the season.

2 Comments:

Blogger C2Dub said...

You were awesome Glenn! We all had a great time and it was in no small part due to your directing abilities. Thanks for being a part of our special day, we were lucky to have you as our photographer. I have no doubt that you took some great pictures, hopefully not one of me being held upside down on the dance floor by a "slightly" intoxicated relative...

11:00 AM  
Blogger Petal's Edge said...

I had no idea you had a blog! Now we'll have to start to keep up with your comings and goings! It's been great having so many weddings together this year - this one included!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home